Join Our Teachers
Our teachers are an essential part of the BLE Academy team. As an Educator, you have the ability to help shape the minds and the hearts of our students.
Inspire the Future
BLE Academy is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our teachers are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
Passionate School Educators are needed for remote online teaching of our core and elective subjects in grades K-12. We want you to be a part of our talented team!
If you love teaching and have a passion for building relationships with your students, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to focus on your craft of teaching. You will have the flexibility to work fully remote around your schedule, part-time. You will have a full year of teaching and hours will be consistently available to you. This is your opportunity to join the BLE Academy teacher network.
We are currently looking for Virtual Teachers with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes. For those that would like to apply, but do not have a teaching license or certification, no need to worry. We have a Teacher Development training program that will train you to be an effective classroom teacher.
• Teach students virtually part-time during regular school hours. Hours range from 2 - 12 hours per week.
• Teach grades K-12 in core subjects or elective courses (STEM, Arts, Foreign Language, etc.)
• Provide high-quality instruction live instruction
• Engage with students with in dynamic classroom environment using BLE Academy K-12 prepared content
• Collaborate effectively with BLE Academy team members to improve student outcomes
• Design your schedule to impact student learning and maximize your time
• 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
• Availability of 2+ school hours consistently Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm EST
• Part-time schedule of 2-12 hours per week
• Past experience working with students at the K-12 school level
• An engaging personality
• Passion for helping K-12 students
Why be a part of the movement at BLE Academy?
• Live your passion & help kids find theirs
• You will build relationships with your students everyday – Never miss a "light bulb" moment
• Our teachers care about their students, each other and our mission to bring Equity to Education
Teacher Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive compensation
• Ultimate work-life balance
• Professional development and training
• Virtual social hours
• 100% remote: Ditch the commute and swap your dress shoes for slippers
.* Rate of pay is determined by your country and region