Spanish (Levels 1-3)
In this 8 week course, I will introduce Spanish language words, subject verb conjugation, and common Spanish phrases for conversation. Visual aids and exercises will be used to reinforce learning of Spanish language.
Students will learn Spanish through the following exercises:
- Online repetition of Spanish vocabulary words and numbers (visual aids to learn phonetics, unique Spanish grammar accents and alphabet sounds) as well as how to use words in a sentence
- Knowledge of appropriate responses to common questions in Spanish
- Knowledge of common greetings and commonly used practical questions in Spanish
- Visual aids on how to conjugate irregular Spanish verbs and various tenses
- Knowledge of how to say in Spanish various food items, body parts, and other things they see in the world.